Installment purchase by debit cards
What do I need to know?
Automatic approval of services
The bank automatically approves the installment purchase service for you with a debit card, provided certain criteria are met.
You are allocated special, available funds
By approving the service, you are allocated a special amount of funds available for purchase in installments, in the amount of one monthly regular salary and not exceeding 300,000 dinars.
Checking the amount of available funds
You can get information on the amount of funds available for installment purchases by sending an SMS message, calling the Contact Center or visiting a branch of the Bank.
Possibility of purchase in installments
The installment purchase service is automatically approved if you have:
- current account with regular income in the Bank and debit card issued for that account (DinaCard debit, Visa Inspire, Visa Platinum, Visa Infinite)
- resident status
- at least 20 years at the time of service approval
- fulfilled conditions related to creditworthiness, as well as conditions defined by the Bank's credit policy
- orderly status in settling your credit obligations
- With the installment payment service with Banca Intesa debit cards, the service of issuing checks is not available.
In the case of approval of the service, the bank will inform you in accordance with the agreed communication channel.
At any moment, you can request the cancellation of the installment purchase option with debit cards as well as the early maturity of the installment. Upon cancellation of the installment purchase option with debit cards, it is possible to request the issuance of checks.
In more than 9,000 locations
At over 9,000 points of sale in the country, you can divide your purchase into up to 12 monthly installments, without interest, and with a fee that depends on the type of payment account you use.
The fee for payment in installments at the merchant's point of sale is calculated for each installment and amounts to RSD 50 (RSD 35 from September 1, 2022 to September 1, 2023) for all types of payment accounts except for:
- Intesa Hit Plus payment account, fee per installment 40 RSD (28 RSD from September 1, 2022 to September 1, 2023);
- Intesa Magnifica payment account, free of charge.
At any moment, you can check the amount of available funds for installment purchases:
- Send an SMS with DR content to 1500.
- The price of the message is 6 RSD + VAT and that amount is increased by the price of a standard SMS charged by the mobile operator, in accordance with its pricing policy.
- Call the Contact Center at 011/310 88 88 or
- Ask our colleagues at the Bank branch.
Do you need to have available funds in your payment account when purchasing in installments?
Within your payment account, you need to have available funds in the amount of the first installment, which is due immediately after the purchase, while the remaining amount will be reduced by the maximum available limit / balance for payment in installments.
Installments will be due monthly, on the day the purchase is made. If you want, you can change the due date of the installment in any of our branches, provided that the new due date must precede the one you are changing.
Installments are settled from available funds from the payment account. Upon payment of the installment, the limit / balance of funds for payment in installments is increased by that amount, up to the maximum amount approved for you.
See at which sales points you can make purchases with your Banca Intesa payment cards in installments.