Banca Intesa Mobi
New app, new experience
One app on all devices
Use all the benefits equally on your phone or computer
New features and a personalized approach to your finances
How do I activate?
With ID card and active payment account in any branch
Enjoy a new, more intuitive card management experience within the Digital Banking application. From now on, you will be able to more easily:
- Manage all your cards
- Manage your card limits
- Use Apple Pay on your iPhone…
NEW - Loan repayment insurance
By contracting a loan repayment insurance policy, you protect your and your loved ones' financial stability. You can now secure your loan even faster and easier through the process of applying for a loan online through your mobile and electronic banking applications. Find out more about our loan repayment insurance offers HERE.
Pay without entering the recipient's account no.
Make your payments even faster and easier without entering the recipient's account number:
- Transfer money to recipients in just a few seconds without entering an account number, but only based on their mobile phone number *.
- If you want to receive money as well, activate the Transfer service easily from the main menu by clicking on Payments (Transfer option) or within the settings of your mobile banking application.
- Use the Upload feature by clicking on the icon in the Menu or directly from the home page without logging in to the app.
Enjoy using a new, even faster and easier way to pay!
* It is necessary for the recipient's telephone number to be registered in the Central Address Scheme of the National Bank of Serbia.
NEW - Check your payment card PIN
Forgot your PIN?
The simple solution is here!
Check your payment card PIN in just a few steps within your mobile banking application:
- Open My Cards and click the button in the lower right corner of the screen;
- Select the "Information and conditions" option to access card information;
- Click "Settings and Help" and select "Show PIN".
- And your PIN information is there.
- Loan and savings overview
- Domestic and foreign payments
- Setting a future payment date in the payment order
- Creating and cancelling standing orders
- Managing the card spending limit
- Buying and selling foreign currency
Cash withdrawal without a card
This function enables you to withdraw cash from an ATM with a generated code, without using the payment card.
- Choose payment card
Within Banca Intesa mobile banking app, select the card for which you want to generate a code for cash withdrawal. The cards you can use for #withCASH functionality are:
- Visa Inspire
- Dina debut
- Visa Inifinite
- Visa Platinum
- Select an amount
Select one of the amounts you want to withdraw using this functionality. Amounts in circulation are RSD 1,000, RSD 2,000, RSD 3,000, RSD 5,000 and RSD 10,000.
- Code duration is limited
You can select a time frame in which your code will be valid. Time intervals are predefined at: 10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 40 min, 50 min, 60 min.
If you wish, you have the option to split a code which another person must use within the set time interval.
Create your virtual payment card
This option gives you the ability to create a virtual copy of your debit card and thus make online purchases in a safe and secure way.
You can set to use the virtual card only once or more during a time period that you specify. You also define the amount for consumption in accordance with your needs. After selecting the amount and period of use, you can confirm the use of the created virtual card simply by entering a PIN. After PIN authorization, your virtual card is ready to use.
Scan your bill and pay
Pick and Pay
The Pick and Pay function enables you to pay your bills more quickly by scanning bill data using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology on the mobile (iOS and Android) device camera.
From the payment screen, you can access the Pick & Pay option which enables scanning individual fields from the payment order:
- Account number
- Model and reference number
Scan the IPS QR code
You can pay your bills by scanning the QR code located on the payment order.
The steps are quite simple and they include:
- Selecting the IPS Scan option on the app home screen,
- Scanning the QR code on the bill you wish to pay, using your phone camera,
- Entering your PIN code,
- Checking data entered automatically and resuming with the order payment with the usual steps for payment.
Pay in foreign currency
Through the submenu Foreign currency payment you have the opportunity to make foreign currency payments within the country and abroad. From the drop-down menu, select the basis on which you want to make the payment, then select the account from which you make the payment. The currency is automatically entered according to the currency of the account from which you make the payment.
Fill in the required fields marked with an asterisk and attach documentation in accordance with the chosen payment basis. Check once again if all payment details are entered correctly, then enter the PIN and make a payment.
See the basis for making other foreign currency payments HERE.
My shopping window
Within the submenu you have an insight into the current offer of various products and services of the Bank. According to your needs, you can apply for:
- Online cash loan
If you wish, through this option you can also get acquainted with the conditions of other products and services of the Bank:
The course of Loan product disbursment is consisted of several simple steps:
- By clicking on the SUBMIT REQUEST button, you will be shown credit products for which you have the option to apply.
- By selecting the product that suits your needs and clicking the SEE DETAILS button, its basic characteristics are shown to you: the amount, the repayment period and the interest rate.
- If you are offered an answer by clicking on SUBMIT A REQUEST NOW, you will start the process of realizing a cash loan.
You can watch the whole process of submitting a cash loan HERE.
You need a valid ID card
After opening the payment account, activate digital banking
Find the Banca Intesa branch closest to you