Most favourable credit line for small and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurs registered on the territory of the city of Belgrade - in cooperation with the Assembly of the City of Belgrade
In cooperation with the Assembly of the City of Belgrade, Banca Intesa Beograd prepared the most favourable credit line at the market, intented for small and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurs with their head office registered on the territory of the city of Belgrade, no matter whether they are or are not clients of the Bank.
In the previous months Banca Intesa Beograd intensified the development and improvement of its offer just for this segment of clients, offering small and medium-sized enterprises quality-improving products on the best conditions. Thanks to that, Banca Intesa Beograd has numerous clients from this segment of operations, which is approaching the number of 90 000.
Loans are intended for durable working capital, purchase of equipment and expansion of capacities as well as for reconstruction of equipment and existing capacities. The loan amount ranges from 3.000 to 10.000 EUR in dinar countervalue at the middle exchange rate of the NBS as of the loan disbursement date with an obligatory down payment amounting to min. 20% of the total value of the object of financing.
The loan (main debt with belonging interest) shall be repaid in equal monthly annuities calculated in EUR, by paying the annuity in dinar countervalue at the middle exchange rate of the NBS as of the payment date of the annuity. The tenor is 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months with a grace period up to 12 months which is included in the tenor of the loan. The interest rate amounts to 2,30% p.a., the effective interest rate is app. 2,71% with 1% fee from the realized loan amount.
Requirements which have to be satisfied by the loan applicant:
- The enterpreneur, i.e. legal entity, shall have a registered head office on the territory of the city of Belgrade which was established more than 36 months ago
- The legal entity realized total annual incomes exceeding 3 milion dinar in the last year
- The account of the entrepreneur, i.e. legal entity was not blocked longer than 4 working days continuously, i.e. 9 separate working days in the last 12 months
- The entrepreneur, legal entity i.e. owner had no delays lasting longer than 30 days within the last 6 months in settling the loan obligations
- There was no bankruptcy, liquidation, forced execution or any other proceeding with similar result instituted against the legal entity
- The legal entity has not stated any loss in 2005
- The legal entity has not stated any loss in 2004 which is:
exceeding 10% of the equity from the Balance sheet
exceeding 5% of the total incomes from the Income Statement
higher than the achieved profit in the last year
- The entrepreneur and legal entity are obliged to open a current account with Banca Intesa Beograd and to direct min. 50% of the turnover.
- Contractual authorities of the loan beneficiary;
- blank promissory notes of the loan beneficiary;
- agreements on accession to debt, which may be concluded with other legal and natural persons and/or
- first mortgage in favour of the Bank and/or
- first right of lien in favour of the bank on movable property
Please contact the Small Business Advisor.in the closest branch of Banca Intesa Beograd on the territory of the city of Belgrade for all information and application forms referring to this credit line.