Overdraft - within Intesa Hit current account
Citizens having their current account opened with Banca Intesa and an approved overdraft, and would like to use this service also in the future, without interruption, should come to a branch of Banca Intesa during the three following months, depending upon the expiration of the overdraft, and sign the Annex to the agreement on the current account. On the very day of the signing, it is neccessary for the clients not to have any debts regarding the current account, respectively, balance must not be negative.
The Bank shall inform all clients, in writing, when their current allowed overdraft expires as well as where they should come in order to sign the annex to the agreement. Signing of the annex to the agreement started as of January 12, 2008. and clients can sign new annex to the agreement at the earliest one month before the expiration of the overdraft.
Within the shortest possible period after signing the annex to the agreemnt, and along with the obtaining the report of the Credit Bureau, clients shall be approved a new overdraft for the period of 12 months. The amount of the allowed overdraft shall also in future be automatically reconciled, every three months, with the average amount of monthly inflows on the current account.
Citizens that open a current account in Banca Intesa for the first time, shall have the opportunity to use the approved overdraft immediately upon the payment of the first salary or pension, for a period of 12 months.
Clients may obtain all additional information referring to allowed overdrafts in any of 220 branches of Banca Intesa or by calling the Call Centre on 011 310 88 88.
Within Intesa Hit current account, clients may use many advantages without additional costs:
• Euro more – exchange of RSD into EUR at the most favourable rate, along with the possibility of saving on the special ‘’euro’’ part of the current account, or on FX account
• MasterCard credit card functioning according to the revolving loan principle, with the minimum of month payment amounting 5 %, enables payment in 3 to 12 equal monthly installments without interest as well as 100 days of deferred payment without interest
• On-line Plus service – electronic banking (telephone banking, RSD and FX payments, overview of balances and turnovers per accounts...)
• SMS notification on each payment incoming on your current account
• Standing order – we shall pay your monthly bills instead of you from your current account, without commission
• Additional health insurance
• Maestro debit card
Banca Intesa would like to use this opportunity to express its gratitude to its clients for the given trust and understanding.