Loans for the improvement of energy efficiency
Characteristics of the loan
To improve energy efficiency
Loan for investment in green technologies for households
Up to 20% return on investment
Credit line of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Purpose of the loan
The loan is intended for investments in the installation of insulation, installation of new windows, doors, heat pumps, solar panels, replacement of lighting and numerous other energy-efficient solutions for your home.
If you finance the installation of only one technology with a loan, you can get up to 15% return, while for investing in two or more technologies, the return amount is up to 20% of the total investment.
You can repay the loan for up to 72 months at a fixed rate or up to 95 months at a variable interest rate.
- Check the complete list of acceptable technologies on the GEFF Serbia website in the TECHNOLOGY SELECTOR section.
- Choose the energy-efficient solution you want to install in your home and download the Certificate of Acceptance from the Technology Selector
- Choose and contact the supplier from whom you will buy the technology and get the pro-forma invoice.
- Schedule a call, arrange a meeting with a Bank advisor and submit a loan application
- After checking the fulfilment of all conditions, the Bank pays the funds to the supplier's account.
- Install technology and collect invoices from suppliers
- When you have completed the works and collected the invoices, submit an application for financial incentives on the GEFF Serbia website.
- After the GEFF team checks the completeness and correctness of the application, a return will be paid to your bank account.
How to choose technology and apply for financial incentive
See the INSTRUCTIONS on how to choose the appropriate product, as well as how to apply for up to 20% investment return through the Verification System on the GEFF Serbia website.
Calculate savings for investments in green technologies...
Visit the GEFF Serbia website, mark the key features of your home and calculate the savings you can achieve by investing in energy-efficient technologies.