SCAP Invest loan
Even more favourable terms of financing
Long-term investment loan up to EUR 20,000.
Up to 120 months for loans in EUR; up to 60 months for loans in RSD.
Long-term investment loans
Grants in the amount of 50% of the total value of the investment.
In cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, we created long-term investment loans within the Program for Competitive Agriculture of Serbia intended for registered farms.
- Grants in the amount of 50% of the total value of the investment and costs
- The amount of acceptable investment and expenses can be from 20,000 to 50,000 EUR
- The amount of the Bank's loan is 40% of the value of the eligible investment and costs, i.e. from 8,000 to 20,000 EUR in dinar equivalent at the mid-rate of the NBS on the day the loan is released to the exchange rate
- Mandatory participation of the client in the Project is 10%
- Loan repayment term up to 120 months for loans in EUR, or up to 60 months for loans in RSD.
Basic information about the loan
Submit an application for a long-term investment agricultural loan within the Serbian Competitive Agriculture Project (SCAP project) at the nearest Banca Intesa branch where there is a Small Business Advisor, for the loan:
- In dinars or indexed in euros
- Repayment period up to 60 months for loans in RSD or up to 120 months for loans indexed in EUR (for EUR loans, the maximum term is up to 72 months for investments in equipment, machinery, irrigation systems, breeding stock, etc., i.e. up to 120 months for investments in long-term plantings, purchase of land, construction of facilities for agricultural production, construction of greenhouses, greenhouses, etc.).
- Grace period up to 12 months
- Repayment in equal monthly, three-month or six-month annuities, according to the client's needs and capabilities.