EBRD loan for young entrepreneurs
Improve your business
Legal entities and entrepreneurs
Loans intended for young people up to 35 years old.
Only with a bill of exchange
No additional collateral in the form of a mortgage.
Purpose of the loan
For working capital and investments.
Support for youth business
Based on the agreement with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), which aims to promote and support young entrepreneurship, we have introduced Loans for young entrepreneurs into our offer:
- Loan for the purchase of working capital (repayment period up to 36 months, with a grace period of up to 6 months)
- Loan for investment investments (repayment period from 37 to 48 months with a grace period of up to 6 months)
EBRD loans for young entrepreneurs are intended for legal entities and entrepreneurs who have been in business for a minimum of 15 months and whose legal representative or majority owner, in the last 15 months before submitting a loan application, is a person (or persons) under 35 years of age.
Additional set of benefits:
- overdraft on the company's current account with special conditions
- electronic and mobile banking free of charge for a period of 6 months
- more favorable payment transaction tariff of 20% for a period of 6 months after implementation
Contact your small business advisor for more information.