Payment with the NBS IPS QR code
PAYMENT WITH THE IPS QR CODE
Install the latest version of the BizMobi app and start using the benefits of the new way of instant payment with the QR code. From now on, you can pay at the retail outlet from your company's account by simply showing the QR code on your phone or by scanning it on the merchant's device. You can pay your own bills in the same manner.
You can read more details on each of the stated payment methods, as well as phone settings, below.
IPS account setup
After installing the latest version of the BizMobi app, before you start using payment with the IPS QR code, you need to setup your company's account within the app.
You can view the detailed steps for setting up your account below:
- On the app's home page, select the IPS Show or IPS Scan option
- Click the option Continue.
- Enter your PIN for logging into the app.
- Afterwards, the Settings screen will be displayed. On it, select the option Instant payment.
- Select the desired account for payment with the IPS QR code and click Save changes.
- If you wish to continue with instant payment, click the option Continue.
At the retail outlet, all you need to do is create the QR code in your BizMobi app and use your phone to immediately make the payment.
The steps for this payment method are as follows:
- On the BizMobi app's home page, select the IPS Show option.
- Enter your PIN in order to create the QR code.
- Show the QR code from your screen at the retail outlet. Each created code can only be used for a single transaction and the duration of a single code is 120 seconds.
You can make the payment by simply scanning the QR code at the retail outlet using your BizMobi app and your phone camera.
You can find detailed instructions for scanning a QR code below:
- On the BizMobi app's home page, select the IPS Scan option.
- Scan the QR code shown to you by the seller at the retail outlet using your phone.
- After scanning the QR code, the screen with the amount will be displayed together with the field for entering the PIN.
- Enter your PIN in order to confirm the transaction.
- After a successful transaction, the message Payment complete will be displayed.
From now on, you can also pay your invoices by scanning the QR code on them, just as easily as doing so at the retail outlet.
Detailed steps for paying invoices by scanning the QR code:
- On the BizMobi app's home page or within the Payment section, select the IPS QR invoices option.
- Scan the QR code on the bill you wish to pay, using your phone camera.
- Enter your PIN code.
- Check the data entered automatically and resume with the order payment with the usual steps for payment.