Automation of online sales
Sales can be automated to a great extent, which reduces expenses
Online shopping is a trend which constantly grows
No market limitations
Thanks to online sales, your products are available to everyone
Online sales are taking place non-stop
- Installment payment - the possibility of payment in installments via Banca Intesa credit cards
- Recurring payments - payments provided for subscriptions, membership fees, top-ups, etc.
- Payments by phone - payments by payment cards through the contact center
- Payment based on the submitted link (PaybyLink)
- Card on file - secure storage of card data for subsequent payment
- Possibility of creating a web shop via a mobile application
Technical and safety aspects
The trader is obliged to create an interface at his Internet point of sale that will guide the customer through the process of ordering products / services.
At the moment of payment, the customer is directed to the processor side, where he enters the data on the payment card, during which his authentication and authorization of the transaction is performed.
After a successful authentication and authorization process, the customer returns to the Internet point of sale. In accordance with the submitted data, the trader informs the buyer about the success / failure of the purchase process and undertakes appropriate activities (delivery of goods / services).
Implementing an E-commerce service at an Internet point of sale is very simple. In addition, the Bank provides consulting services during the implementation process, as well as complete technical documentation, test payment cards and access to the test server for authorization.
E-commerce service Banca Intesa Belgrade has implemented 3D Secure technology which includes additional methods of authentication (MasterCard SecureCode and CAP, Verified by VISA) of the customer, payment card user. Through the implemented 3D Secure technology, the merchant himself is protected in the process of purchase and is protected from possible misuse of the payment card at his Internet point of sale.