BizOnline simple and safe 24/7
Use the benefits provided to you by BizOnline
Discounts on banking fees for dinar and foreign currency payments
Available 24 hours a day during the week
Your safety in performing obligations is guaranteed
- Insight into the balance of all your accounts and cards
- Performing transactions in dinar and foreign currency payment transactions
- Purchase and sale of foreign currency
- Collecting payment account and card statements (according to all cards/users within the company)
- Settling obligations according to cards
Activating and updating electronic banking
The documents you need to activate electronic banking services; issue an additional card; change account authorizations; as well as for authorizing bookkeeping agencies to dispose of the assets, can be found in the "Documents" section.
You can fill out the document, and then print it and thus have the documents already prepared when you come to the nearest Banca Intesa branch.
- You sign two copies of the Application Form, you and the employee of Banca Intesa Beograd
- You sign two copies of the Agreement, you and the employee of Banca Intesa Beograd
If you are an entrepreneur, with the previously stated documentation, you also need to sign and certify two copies of the Draft of the Electronic Banking Service Agreement. Signing must be done both by you and the employee of Banca Intesa Beograd.
You also need to be familiar with the documents: general terms of business – e-banking and the extract from the fees tariff – e-bank.
UPDATING THE SERVICE
- You sign three copies of the Application Form, you and the employee of Banca Intesa Beograd. If you want a signature model according to an account not stated in the Application Form, you also need to provide the Advance Options document with the filled out Application form, which complements the Application Form.
- You provide the overview of services which includes the overview with the current list of users and authorizations you can get from the advisor.
AUTHORIZATION FOR BOOKKEEPING AGENCY
- You sign three copies of the Application Form, you and the employee of Banca Intesa Beograd, with mandatory certification.
- If the company giving the authorization has no active electronic banking service, it fills out all the necessary documents from the item "Client has no active service", depending on the type of client.
Time of receipt of orders
You can get all information on the Electronic Business of Banca Intesa Beograd by calling the phone number 011/310-88-70 or via e-mail at email@example.com, on work days from 8 AM to 9 PM and on Saturdays from 9 AM to 2 PM.
In order to gain insight and confirm the simplicity of use, download the BizOnline DEMO APP for free by clicking the link.
Apart from the BizOnline app, you can also manage your assets via two offline apps: OfficeBanking and HALCOM.
Technical prerequisites, documentation and software
By clicking on "I agree" you confirm that you read the "Information Notice on Personal Data Processing" and that you have given your consent to the processing of this information, in order to improve the products and services of the Bank. This is not a complaint form. In case you need to contact us regarding the complaint, please use the form available in the Contact Us section. Information Notice on Personal Data Processing
Do you have any questions?
We will call you.
To continue, please agree to our policy on
Your request has been sent
You will be contacted at the requested time.
An error occurred, please try later.