Guided by the concept of universal banking, Banca Intesa ad Beograd as Authorized bank in the sense of Law on Capital Market is able to provide you with complete service in the area of your business goals in Serbia – the opening and managing your property and money accounts as well as intermediation on domestic financial market.
As a member of Belgrade Stock Exchange and Central securities, depository and clearing house as well as authorized participant on primary auctions organized by Public Debt Administration of Republic Serbia, we are in position to offer you intermediation services on both primary and secondary market.
Our greatest asset is the trust of our clients. This is why we provide full attention and are committed to finding a solution that suits them best.
You should also know this...
Within the Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd, Customer Execution Office is Authorized Bank for performing investment services and activities previously approved by Securities Commission.
The investment services mentioned above includes the following investment services, activities and ancillary services of the authorized bank from Article 2 of the Law:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments and order execution on behalf of client (“broker services”);
- Dealing on own account (“dealer operations”);
- Underwriting of financial instruments and/or placing of financial instruments on a firm commitment basis (“Underwriting”);
- Placing of financial instruments without a firm commitment basis (“agent services”);
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of client and related services;
- Administering of the cash funds and collateral;
- Granting loans to clients for the purpose of executing financial instrument transactions when the Authorized Bank is involved in the transaction;
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services;
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments;
- Services related to underwriting;
- Investment services and activities, as well as additional services related to derivative financial instrument basis under Article 2 Section 1 subparagraph 5,6,7 and 10 of the Law, in relation to investment services and activities as well as additional services;
For any further information, please refer to Business Rules in providing investment services (under section Documents).
Financial market analysis
Information/analysis from domestic and international financial markets are available to the Bank’s clients.
At your disposal are daily and weekly reports from financial markets (of cash, capital, etc.), which are available upon submitting a request to the email address email@example.com or by visiting the bank’s website.
With us, you can always find information and answers related to securities, money market, capital market, etc.
Phone.: +381 11 2013617
Fax: +381 11 2011260
Clients can issue trading orders:
directly to the Authorized Bank (i.e. Customer Execution Office); Monday - Friday 8:30h-16:30h
- branch officies of Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd authorised for receipt of orders, according to the following list; Monday - Friday within the working hours of the authorized branch.
List of authorized branches for receiving orders you can find in section "Documents"
- Information regarding financial instruments trading on Belgrade Stock Exchange
- Trading in shares outside Belgrade Stock Exchange
- Trading in bonds outside Belgrade Stock Exchange
- Secondary and primary trading in government securities (historical overview), Public Debt Administration
Customer Execution Office - Authorized Bank, Contact
Address: Milentija Popovića 7b, 11070 Novi Beograd
+381 11 201 3610
+381 11 201 1314
+381 11 201 3622
+381 11 201 3621
We inform you that Banca Intesa ad Beograd is a member of Investor Protection Fund, which is organized and managed by the Deposit Insurance Agency, and that on October 8, 2022. the new Rulebook on the Protection of Small Investors entered into force (Official Gazette of RS No. 110/2022), which regulates the system for the protection of small investors, i.e. membership in the Fund, contributions, recognition, calculation and payment of protected claims, as well as other activities related to the protection of small investor clients of Fund members.