Changing patterns in the automotive industry
EVOLUTION OR DISRUPTION? CHANGING PATTERNS IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
How industry related factors, such as electrification and new mobility along with global trends like reshoring and rethinking of Industrial Value Chains, are giving the sector a new shape
Moderates and introduces Francesco Mascolo, Head of Institutional Affairs ISB - Intesa Sanpaolo
- Giuseppe Ferraro, Head of Corporate and SME Department - International Subsidiary Banks Division, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Gianluca Di Loreto, Partner at Bain & Company - Head of Bain Automotive practice Italy
- Fabio Orecchini, Director of the Automotive and Mobility Observatory - Luiss Business School, Rome
- Daniela Blandino, Head of SME Clients & Commercial Banking Products - International Subsidiary Banks Division, Intesa Sanpaolo
Round Table: An across multiple countries perspective on new frontiers in automotive sector
Marco Capellari, Head of Marketing - Corporate and SME Department, International Subsidiary Banks Division, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Tamás Rózsa, Managing Director - Top Tier Consultants, Budapest
- Tamás Győr, Head of SME Division - CIB Bank, Budapest
- Alice Grittini, Sustainability Manager and Head of Sustainable Development – International Subsidiary Banks Division, Intesa Sanpaolo
Intesa Sanpaolo and Banca Intesa are pleased to invite you to the online event that will focus on Automotive sector in CEE and SEE Regions and will analyze geo-political and economics international trends.
The event is part of “Networking Talks” series that explains main business tendencies and evolutions of the markets on the views of experts.
“Networking Talks” are organized by the Intesa Sanpaolo’s International Subsidiary Banks Division with an aim to provide information and education on relevant institutional and business topics.
Join us on 23rd of November from 2.30 PM to 4.00 PM
Official language: English (English subtitles available)