EIB credit line
Credit line characteristics
Credit line assets are intended for:
- purchase, reconstruction or expansion of fixed assets other than land,
- financing permanent working capital,
- intangible assets,
- development, planning and financial expenses during the construction period,
- costs of research and development,
- development of a distribution network in the country and abroad.
Credit line assets cannot be used for:
- purchase or construction of facilities for the purpose of selling or renting,
- purchase of other companies except in case of pure purchase of facilities or equipment,
- funding VAT as part of the investment except in case there is no return thereof. Otherwise, the subject of financing can be only the net amount of the investment.
- Loan repayment period: from 2 to 12 years
- Grace period: up to 2 years
- Maximum loan amount: EUR 12,500,000
Contact e-mail: email@example.com.