Guided by the concept of universal banking, Banca Intesa ad Beograd as Authorized bank in the sense of Law on Capital Market is able to provide you with complete service in the area of your business goals in Serbia – the opening and managing your property and money accounts as well as intermediation on domestic financial market.
As a member of Belgrade Stock Exchange and Central securities, depository and clearing house as well as authorized participant on primary auctions organized by Public Debt Administration of Republic Serbia, we are in position to offer you intermediation services on both primary and secondary market.
Our greatest asset is the trust of our clients. This is why we provide full attention and are committed to finding a solution that suits them best.
Within the Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd, Customer Execution Office is Authorized Bank for performing investment services and activities previously approved by Securities Commission.
The investment services mentioned above includes the following investment services, activities and ancillary services of the authorized bank from Article 2 of the Law:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments and order execution on behalf of client (“broker services”);
- Dealing on own account (“dealer operations”);
- Underwriting of financial instruments and/or placing of financial instruments on a firm commitment basis (“Underwriting”);
- Placing of financial instruments without a firm commitment basis (“agent services”);
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of client and related services;
- Administering of the cash funds and collateral;
- Granting loans to clients for the purpose of executing financial instrument transactions when the Authorized Bank is involved in the transaction;
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services;
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments;
- Services related to underwriting;
- Investment services and activities, as well as additional services related to derivative financial instrument basis under Article 2 Section 1 subparagraph 5,6,7 and 10 of the Law, in relation to investment services and activities as well as additional services;
For any further information, please refer to Business Rules in providing investment services (under section Documents).