As a leader on the Serbian banking market, along with the services we are already offering, we have added services in the field of dealing with securities, so all your needs could be met in one place.
- Useful information
Guided by the concept of universal banking, Banca Intesa ad Beograd as Authorized bank in the sense of Law on Capital Market is able to provide you with complete service in the area of your business goals in Serbia – the opening and managing your property and money accounts as well as intermediation on domestic financial market.
As a member of Belgrade Stock Exchange and Central securities, depository and clearing house as well as authorized participant on primary auctions organized by Public Debt Administration of Republic Serbia, we are in position to offer you intermediation services on both primary and secondary market.
Our greatest asset is the trust of our clients. This is why we provide full attention and are committed to finding a solution that suits them best.
The Client’s orders are delivered:
- directly to the Authorized Bank (i.e. Customer Execution Office); Monday - Friday 8:30h-16:30h
- branch officies of Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd authorised for receipt of orders, according to the following list; Monday - Friday within the working hours of the authorized branch.
List of authorized branches for order reception: DOWNLOAD
Trading activities data
- Information regarding financial instruments trading on Belgrade Stock Exchange, https://www.belex.rs/eng/
- Trading in shares outside Belgrade Stock Exchange, https://www.belex.rs/eng/trgovanje/van_berze/ak
- Trading in bonds outside Belgradse Stock Exchange, https://www.belex.rs/eng/trgovanje/van_berze/obv
- Secondary and primary trading in government securities (historical overview), Public Debt Administration, http://www.javnidug.gov.rs/default.asp?P=219&MenuItem=5
Customer Execution Office - Authorized Bank, Contact
Address: Milentija Popovića 7b
tel. +381 11 201-3621
tel. +381 11 201-3622
tel. +381 11 201-1314
- Regulation on the Tariff of the authorized Bank - schall come into effect from 17 April 2019
- List of places for execution - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019
- Business Rules in providing investment services - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019
- Appendix 1 - Order execution Policy and order execution assignment - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019
- Appendix 2 - The Policy of joining and classification of orders - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019
- Appendix 3 - Information for Clients - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019