As a leader on the Serbian banking market, along with the services we are already offering, we have added services in the field of dealing with securities, so all your needs could be met in one place.
- Useful information
Guided by the concept of universal banking, Banca Intesa ad Beograd as authorized bank in the sense of Law on Capital Market is able to provide you with complete service in the area of your business goals in Serbia – the opening and managing your property and money accounts as well as intermediation on domestic financial market.
As a member of Belgrade Stock Exchange and Centralsecurities, depository and clearing house as well as authorized participant on primary auctions organized by Public Debt Administration of Republic Serbia, we are in position to offer you intermediation services on both primary and secondary market.
Our greatest asset is the trust of our clients. This is why we provide full attention and are committed to finding a solution that suits them best.
Brokerage services are offered to clients (Client’s orders are delivered):
- directly by Broker-Dealer Operations Team;
- authorized branch of the Bank for order reception, according to following list
List of authorized branches for order reception: DOWNLOAD
Trading activities data
Information regarding financial instruments trading on Belgrade Stock Exchange
Broker Dealer Operations Team, Contact
Address: Milentija Popovića 7b
tel. +381 11 201-3621
tel. +381 11 201-3622
- Regulation on the Tariff of the authorized Bank
- Business Rules in Providing Investment Services
- Appendix 1 - Order execution policy and Order_Executon
- Appendix 1 of Oreder execution policy and order execution assignement
- Appendix 2 - Policy of Joining and Classification of Orders
- Appendix 3 - Information for Retail Clients
- List of places for execution - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019
- Business Rules in providing investment services - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019
- Appendix 1 - Order execution Policy and order execution assignment - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019
- Appendix 2 - The Policy of joining and classification of orders - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019
- Appendix 3 - Information for Clients - shall come into effect from 01 April 2019