Visa Classic credit card
Safe online shopping
Shop safely on all websites around the world
In instalments without interest
Equal monthly instalments fully exempt of interest
Without interest for up to 40 days
Without interest for purchases until the 10th of next month
Pay at more than 9,000 stores around the country
You can use Visa Classic at more than 9,000 stores around the country. The deadline for settling the monthly obligation of 5% (of the total debt from the previous period) is the 10th of the month. Liabilities arising from the use of credit cards (calculated in RSD and EUR) can be settled through a standing order, Banca Intesa mobile and electronic banking, or by payment at the Bank's counter.
Liabilities calculated in dinars (RSD) can also be settled at the counters of other banks and post offices.
- The annual membership fee amounts to RSD 2,400 and it is paid in 12 monthly instalments
- Deferred payment without interest up to 40 days
- Pay in 12 monthly instalments without interest
- Buy online and at point of sale in instalments, without interest
Safe online shopping
Payment for shopping on websites with specified sign Verified by VISA is approved for each transaction by one-time password received via SMS to the verified mobile phone number, confirmed at a Banca Intesa branch office. You can find more information on this protection method HERE.
You should also know this
- Spending performed in the country is calculated in RSD, but abroad in EUR.
- The payment term of monthly obligation is the tenth day of the month.
- Your obligations can be settled through Banca Intesa mobile and electronic banking, standing order, payment at the counter of Banca Intesa or the counters of other banks and post offices.
- As desired, it is possible to pay more than the minimum monthly amount or settle the debit amount completely.
- Annual membership is RSD 2,400 for starter and RSD 1,200 for each additional card and payable in 12 monthly instalments. Other fees regarding the card can be viewed at the Banca Intesa website in the section Bank Tariff.