EBRD credit line for energy efficiency
Credit line beneficiaries
The beneficiaries can be:
- private companies, regardless of size,
- public utility companies and local self-government units,
- ESCO companies (Energy Saving Companies) in charge of realization of energy efficiency projects in cooperation with one or more local self-government units.
Investment incentives / grants
After the successful realization of the investment project, end-users are entitled to grants, namely private sector clients in the amount of 5–10%, and public sector clients in the amount of 10–15% of approved loan.
Purpose of credit line assets
Credit line assets can be used for:
- purchase, reconstruction or expansion of fixed assets (buildings, equipment, machines), the purpose of which is increase in the company's energy efficiency,
- financing the construction of renewable energy sources of smaller size,
- energy efficiency projects in public and private building construction,
- projects of improving the energy efficiency of municipal infrastructure and equipment.
- maximum loan amount: EUR 2,000,000 for private sector clients, i.e. EUR 2,500,000 for public sector clients
- loan period: up to 7 years
- grace period: up to 2 years
Contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org