EIB Apex credit line
Credit line of the European Investment Bank (EIB) with the mediation of the National Bank of Serbia - EIB APEX Credit Line, was signed with Banca Intesa ad Beograd on 1st September, 2017.
Credits from the EIB Apex credit line are approved according to the terms and conditions which are much more favourable from those of the standard credits found in our market, for different purposes and to the long period of time. The end beneficiaries shall have the financial favourability in terms of lower interest rate of minimum 50 basis points (80 basis points for the projects that support employment of the young) as compared to the annual interest rate that Banca Intesa ad Beograd would calculate for the same loan but without the participation of the EIB.
Beneficiaries of these funds can be the enterprises with a maximum of 3,000 employees.
Credit line funds are intended for the following:
• purchase, reconstruction or expanding of the fixed assets, apart from land;
• financing of the permanent current assets
• intangible investments:
• development, planning and financial costs during the construction period
• costs of research and development,
• development of distribution network in our country.
Credit line funds can be used for the following:
• purchase or construction of the facilities for sale or renting,
• purchase of other enterprises, apart from the original purchase of buildings or equipment,
• financing of the VAT as a part of the investment, except in case that there is no VAT return, otherwise, the subject of financing can only be the net amount of the investment
• financing of the prohibited business activities in accordance with the Mediation Agreement, including the trade companies
Crediting Terms and Conditions:
• Credit term: from 2 to 12 years
• Grace Period: up to 2 years
• Maximum amount of the credit: EUR 12,500,000
• Interest rate:
- variable, consisting of EURIBOR + EIB Margin + up to 1.75% margin for mediation banks + 0.175% NBS fee for projects that support employment of the young, that is EURIBOR + EIB Margin + do 2.5% Margin for mediation banks + 0.25% NBS fee for other projects.
- fixed, consisting of the EIB interest which includes EIB Margin + up to 1.75% margin for mediation banks+ 0.175% NBS fee for the projects that support employment of the young, that is EIB interest which includes EIB margin + up to 2.5% margin for mediation banks + 0.25% NBS fee for other projects.”