- As a collection of funds from the sale of goods and services performed in the Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija with the following documentation:
- Authorization signed by the NBS person authorized to sell foreign currency and to forward the funds in dinar counter value to the client’s current account
- A copy of the invoice or pro-forma invoice
- As a partial refund of the international business trip per diem (final calculation of the international business trip expenses) with the following documentation:
- A request to return cash in foreign currency to legal entity’s foreign currency account and instructions for forwarding funds in dinar counter value if the client wishes to sell foreign currency to the bank
- Final calculation of the international business trip expenses
- As a provision of services to natural persons in the international transportation and commodities market, in duty-free shops, and as toll collections and fuel deliveries to foreign airplanes and ships, all in accordance with the relevant regulations.