Banca Intesa debit cards are linked to your current and/or foreign currency account and allow you to have money at your disposal regardless of the working hours of our branches. When using this card, it is necessary to have in your account a sum of money equal to or exceeding the amount of the transaction.
With a debit card you can make cash withdrawals at ATMs and pay for goods and services at retailers in the country and abroad (except with Visa Internet card which is designated exclusively for making payments on the Internet).
We recommend using our debit cards for cash withdrawals at Banca Intesa ATMs, since those transactions will be commission-free.
When using debit cards, you have at your disposal:
- One of the most developed network of sales locations throughout Serbia
- One of the most developed network of ATMs throughout Serbia
- Customer service available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- 011/3010-160 phone number of our Contact center for all information related to payment cards
- 0800/000-808 phone number available for domestic calls in case of card loss
- Tipe of cards
Simple and secure handling of funds from your current account
You can obtain Visa Inspire along with the Intesa Hit current account and use it to make non-cash payments for goods and services, as well as cash withdrawals at all terminals and ATMs in the country and abroad bearing the VISA logo.