Payment in instalments with no interest and with deferred payment of up to 40 days, with a complimentary travel insurance benefit card
Mastercard Gold is an international credit card which is accepted worldwide at 28 million sales outlets and 800,000 ATMs, including Serbia, bearing the Mastercard logo.
In addition to several flexible payment options, it provides you with the travel insurance benefit card.
- Mastercard Gold
- Representative example
- PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS WITHOUT INTEREST in more than 6,000 stores across the country with which the bank has a business cooperation agreement. The total amount of the transaction is divided into equal monthly instalments, and as such is completely interest-free. The number of instalments is agreed upon with the retailer (with a maximum of 12), and first instalment is due immediately
- DEFERRED PAYMENT WITHOUT INTEREST UP TO 40 DAYS at any retail outlet in the country and abroad
- REVOLVING CREDIT allows you to settle the minimum monthly commitment fee in the amount of 5% of the total debt from the previous period, while the interest rate is calculated on the remaining amount of debt. The minimum amount of 5% is calculated on all transactions, as well as interest and other fees. A fixed interest rate in the amount of 15.62% per annum is calculated on the amount of debt in dinars (Effective Interest Rate on an annual basis of 16.62%), while a fixed interest rate in the amount of 12.60% per annum is calculated on the amount of debt in euros (Effective Interest Rate on an annual basis of 13.62%). Interest rate is calculated by using a compound interest method. Domestic expenditure is calculated in dinars, while expenditure made abroad is calculated in euros. The deadline for the settlement of the minimum monthly commitment falls on the 10th of the month. Commitments can be settled via Banca Intesa On-line service, Intesa Mobi service, standing order, payment in person at the Banca Intesa or terminals of other banks as well as the Post Office. If you prefer, you can pay an amount that is greater than the minimum monthly commitment or pay the total amount of liabilities.
- SECURE ONLINE PURCHASES on all websites worldwide. Payment for purchases on websites with the prominent Mastercard SecureCode sign is confirmed using a one-time password received for each transaction via SMS to the mobile phone number that is verified and confirmed in the branch of Banca Intesa. You can also find more information on this protection method HERE
Example of the minimum monthly commitment calculation:
|Transaction||Amount in RSD|
|1. Purchase at the POS terminal||10.000,00|
|2. Cash withdrawal at the ATM||5.000,00|
|3. Purchase in instalments (6,000 in 3 instalments)||2.000,00|
|4. Membership fee||500,00|
|5. Cash withdrawal commission||150,00|
|Monthly commitment 5% to items 1+2+3+4+5+6||897,50|
- Travel insurance benefit card which provides additional security when travelling within Europe, including Turkey, Cyprus, the Canary Islands and Montenegro. The travel insurance card is not valid in countries in which the client exercised the right to obtain citizenship. Also, the card does not cover the territory of Serbia. This insurance package also applies to members of your immediate family when they travel with you. For users of Mastercard Gold card this insurance also covers accidents on ski-trip vacations.
Annual membership fee is 6,000 dinars for the basic and 3,600 dinars for every additional card and is paid in 12 monthly instalments. Other fees related to this card can be seen on the website of Banca Intesa within the tariff booklet.
For users of this premium card a number of special offers are provided. You can find them in the segment - current campaigns/special offers.
Type of loan
Revolving credit card – Mastercard Gold
Currency in which the limit is approved
Criteria for indexing
Dinar equivalent per NBS average exchange rate on the funds withdrawal date
The loan amount
2.500 – 10.000 EUR
The repayment period
Effective interest rate on an annual basis
2 bills of exchange
Costs which are borne by the user, are known at the time of publication and are included in the calculation of the effective interest rate
Annual membership fee
2 bills of exchange
Credit Bureau report
Costs borne by the user and are not known at the moment of publication
No additional costs
|Type of loan||Revolving credit card – Mastercard Gold|
|Criteria for indexing||Dinar equivalent per NBS average exchange rate|
|The loan amount||10.000 EUR|
|The repayment period||36 months|
|First Instalment Amount *|
500.00 EUR and 100.00 RSD
(on an annual basis)
|Effective interest rate on an annual basis|
|Costs which are borne by the user, are known at the time of publication and are included in the calculation of the effective interest rate|
|Annual membership fee||6.000 RSD|
|Credit Bureau report||246 RSD|
|2 bills of exchange||100 RSD|
You can receive other calculations with this product in any of our Bank's branches.
Annual membership fee is 6,000 dinars for the basic and 3,600 dinars for every additional card and is paid in 12 monthly instalments.