Opening of local and foreign currency account, as well as the account for special purposes for domestic and nonresidential legal entities is possible in any branch office in our business network. Thanks to the fact that our business network covers the whole territory of the country, you can have an insight in the state and account turnover, as well as deposits of cash payments which can be realized in the nearest branch office in your town. We follow modern ways of electronic transactions and offer you simple, quick and safe service of e-banking.
If you possess an account at our bank, you can receive cash payments over the counter, pay the goods and services and take cash by Visa Business Electron debit card, verify and collect payment according to contractual authorizations, bills of exchange and other security instruments, to receive orders for payments with due date set in the future and use daily deposit on the account.
Opening of the account in our bank enables you to perform payment of foundation deposit, efficient and quick reception and effecting of the order for payment in dinars in
Foreign exchange currency, as well as the use of the approximate credit – allowed debt limit on the account.
We will send you regular reports regarding the changes on the account in a way you select (over the counter, electronically, via e-mail, mobile phone or by using other methods of modern communication) and efficiently issue certificates about the receipt and performing of the payment order, about the account balance and transactions.
We look after the safety of your account and use the latest safety measures for the prevention of misuse.
1. Request for account opening
2. Account opening and keeping contract
3. File containing signatures
4. Certificate of enlistment with the relevant institution
5. Information of the institution responsible for keeping of statistics and division according to activities, if it is done by the competent institution for statistics, or a document that contains that information
6. Document of the relevant institution containing tax identification number
7. Act of the relevant institution regarding the foundation of the submitter of the request, if for him registering is not prescribed and if it is found directly based on the law, which is documented by the corresponding excerpt from the law.
8. Signatures of the authorized persons for representation verified by the relevant institution on the form – Verified signatures of the persons authorized for representation
9. Request for effecting limitation
1. Request for opening of foreign currency account
2. Foreign currency account opening and keeping contract
3. File containing signatures
4. General authorization
1. Request for opening of account for non residents
2. Contract about opening and keeping of current account for foreign legal entity
3. General authorization
4. Card of deposited signatures
5. Authorization for fax
6. Request for closing of non resident account
7. Contract about opening and keeping of depositing account of foreign legal entity for bond purchases.