Click and the Bank is at your place!
You no longer have to go to the Bank to pay your monthly bills, settle liabilities against cards or check the balance on your account. Just click on the computer and the Bank comes right to your place.
With Intesa On-line, besides savings in time and money you get an additional conform as this service is available to you 24/7. It is enough that you have a computer and Internet connection and you can access your money from home, work or from Internet café.
Simply, safely, with no time and space limits, and no need to go to the Bank, you can:
- Have an insight into your balance, turnover, and account and credit card statements
- Transfer funds between own account and accounts for which the user is authorized
- Settlement of liabilities per credit cards
- Cashless payments through
- orders in a free from (the Client should have a mini CD with a digital certificate received gratis is the Bank)
- Predefined orders to be reported in the Bank or crated independently in the Online application (in the form of Unlocked pattern for which creation a Mini CD is required)
- Exchange operations (FX buying and selling)
- Exchange rate list review
- Activation and deactivation of SMS and email notifications
- Activation and deactivation of Intesa Mobi service
- Updating address data (telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, mail addresses)
Activation – fast and simple!
The request for using Intesa On-line service can be filed at any branch of Banca Intesa.
The service is available at https://online.bancaintesabeograd.com/ through the f through the following internet browsers:
- Google Chrome 8+
- Mozzila Firefox 4+
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Safari 4+
- Opera 10+
- Opera Mini 11
- WebKit based browsers at smartphone and tablet devices
Save your time and money!
Free of charge activation and using.
Basic terms of electronic banking
Account number – number of 13 digits that is located between the code of the Bank (160) and the control number (a two-digit number at the end of your account number, on your identification or Maestro card).
PIN – Personal identification number, received in PIN envelope after you open your Banca Intesa On-line services.
User name and password – created by the owner for web operations purposes, after logging on with the account number and PIN.